Click to Call Us Now
THE MEL LANZER CO. IS PRESENTLY LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL EMPLOYEES.
With our upcoming work load, we are keeping an eye out for highly experienced men or women willing to become part of our permanent team. If you have experience with rough or finish carpentry, concrete, steel & welding, or any other structural construction, please give us a call @ (419) 592-2801, email to email@example.com, or stop by our office at 2266 N. Scott St. in Napoleon, OH. After you have read our Hiring Policy and agree to its terms, you are welcome to fill out a job application and possibly talk with Brent Gray or Dan Follett about a future position. Applications can be found at our office or by clicking the link below.
MEL LANZER CO. HIRING POLICY
- We hire applicants solely based upon merit. We do not discriminate on the basis of union affiliation, race, sex, color, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
- No employee is required to pay dues to any labor organization to be employed by our company.
- Although we are not always hiring we accept job applications at all times to keep us informed of skilled workers that are available for employment. When openings become available, we reserve the right to review applications already on file prior to hiring. Applications remain on file for approximately six (6) months. It is the applicant’s responsibility to keep our hiring personnel informed of his/her availability.
- We do not accept group applications. We hire based on personal contact with individuals so that we can make sound business judgements as to the most qualified applicants.
- Any applicant who falsifies or omits information on the application is disqualified from being hired. If the employee has been hired before the falsification or omission is discovered, he or she is subject to termination.
- We base our hiring decisions on a variety of factors, including skills and ability to perform the job, prior employment with us, employment references as to character and willingness to work, willingness to accept the offered salary, and personal interviews.
(By clicking the application link above, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Mel Lanzer Co. hiring policy.)